- Lomonosov Moscow State University (MGU), Graduate degree in Counseling Psychology 1999.
- California Institute of Integral Studies, San Francisco, MA in Counseling psychology 2005.
- San Francisco Center for Psychoanalysis, Extension Division, 2010-11 at Stanford
Clinical and Research Experience:
- Access Institute for Psychological Services, San Francisco
- Richmond Area Multi-Services (RAMS), San Francisco
- Cleo Eulau Center, Palo Alto
- Stanford University, Research Assistant
Elena's clinical experience has been in providing services in the range of settings, such as: outpatient clinics of community behavioral health services, city and county mental health agencies, public schools, forensic settings, and private clinics. Elena maintains her private practice in Palo Alto, California, and with her many affiliations, she is a familiar member of the San Francisco Bay Area's psychodynamic psychotherapists community.
With many years of multifaceted, culturally competent practice, Elena brings a unique contribution to the science and art of personal change. Coupled with the benefits of her extensive training, Elena also works with a deep devotion to her patients and their well-being.
- Friends' Member, San Francisco Psychoanalytic Institute and Society
- Licensed psychotherapist, Board of Behavioral Sciences, License MFC 47183
- Associate Member, Northern California Society for Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy
- Alumni, Access Institute Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Internship Program
- Member, California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists, Santa Clara Chapter
After 13 sessions - 60% of depressive conditions improve (Нoward, et al, 1986);
Effects of a psychodynamic therapy are continuous in time and increase with time (J. Shedler, Ph.D., 2010). Statistics are given for a psychodynamic therapy